NFT Art is an up and coming form of art that uses non-fungible tokens to create unique pieces. If you’re not familiar with NFTs, they are a type of cryptocurrency that are unique and cannot be replicated. This makes them the perfect tool for creating one-of-a-kind pieces of art.
In this article, we’ll discuss how to create NFT art without coding. You’ll also learn what NFT Art is, some tips and tricks for creating art and more. Finally, we’ll showcase some amazing examples of NFT Art from around the web and more.
What is NFT Art?
NFT Art is a form of art that uses non-fungible tokens to create unique pieces. NFTs are a type of cryptocurrency asset that are unique and cannot be replicated. This makes them the perfect tool for creating one-of-a-kind pieces of art. NFT Art can be used to create anything from digital paintings and illustrations to 3D models and animations. The sky is the limit when it comes to what you can create with NFTs.
More and more artists are starting to use NFTs because they are much harder to duplicate. Every NFT has a clear chain of ownership on the blockchain. This is critical when it comes to eliminating counterfeit art.
Why Should You Care About NFT Art?
NFT Art is a great way to show off your creative skills and talents. Not only that, but you can also make a profit from selling your NFT Art. If you create a piece of NFT Art that is popular, you can make a lot of money from selling it. NFTs are also a great way to build a following for your art. If you create an NFT and sell it for a high price, people will take notice. This can lead to more sales and more opportunities for you as an artist.
Reputable auction houses like Sotheby’s are not auctioning off NFT art on a regular basis. Soon, NFT art will be viewable in Museums and art houses around the world.
The Basics of NFT Art
If you’re new to the world of NFTs, don’t worry. We’ll give you a quick rundown of the basics. NFTs are digital assets that are stored on the blockchain. They are unique and cannot be replicated. This makes them the perfect tool for creating art that can’t be counterfeited. NFTs are still relatively new but offer a wide range of utility already. Art was one of the original uses for NFTs. You can create any kind of art you’d like, and it can even be animated!
Regardless of which style you choose, it must all be “uploaded” to the blockchain of your choice (ethereum, avalanche and polygon are some of the most common) and then minted by users. This is the part that likely seems foreign to many artists. Keep reading to learn how to get your art onto the blockchain.
How to Create NFT Art without Coding
Creating your art is one of the first steps of the process. For many artists, this is the easy part. The hard part comes when it’s time to upload your art to the blockchain and get your NFTs minted. Let’s assume you’ve created your art. This could be hand drawn art, computer generated, AI generated etc. If you’re wondering how to create NFT art without coding, you’ll likely want to go the route of a platform or hiring a developer.
Luckily, there are a few platforms that make this process easy and user-friendly, even if you don’t know how to code. Here are some of the most popular platforms for creating NFT art without needing to code or write smart contracts.
- One of the most popular platforms for creating NFT art is SuperRare. It’s an online marketplace that allows artists to upload and sell their artwork. Creating an account is free and only takes a few minutes. You’ll need to connect your wallet (I recommend MetaMask) and then you’re ready to start uploading your artwork.
- Another platform is MakersPlace. It’s very similar to SuperRare but also allows you to sell physical goods in addition to digital art. So if you’re a sculptor or painter, this could be the platform for you.
- Finally, there’s Rarible. This platform is a bit different than the others because it allows you to create your own NFT marketplaces. So if you want to create a marketplace for AI generated art, you can do that with Rarible. Once you’ve chosen a platform, it’s time to upload your artwork. This is usually as easy as drag and drop. Once your artwork is uploaded, you’ll need to set a price and then market.
These are just a few of the most popular right now, but more and more of these platforms are popping up every day!
Recommended Reading: How much does it cost to create an NFT
How to Create NFT Art without Coding – Hiring a Developer
If you have bigger ideas for your art than simply remaining a piece of art (like tokenomics, gameplay, evolution, etc), then you may need to go a step further and find a good developer to help write your smart contract.
Smart contracts are written using a code called Solidity. A good solidity developer will be able to create a contract for your art with all the required functionality. Solidity developers can still be a challenge to find but here’s some good places to start looking:
- Discord – Discord servers are a great place to find developers with experience and a track record.
- Upwork – You can find many developers with a wide range of experience on Upwork.
- Fiverr – Similar to Upwork, Fiverr is another great resource for finding developers. Once you’ve found a developer, they’ll work with you to create the perfect smart contract for your artwork.
Top Tips for Creating Your NFT Art
Creating art is a process that’s unique to each individual. However, there are still some general tips that can help you create great NFT art.
Here are a few of our top tips:
- Find your niche – There’s a lot of competition in the world of NFTs. You need to find a way to stand out from the crowd. One way to do this is to find your niche. What type of art are you good at? What type of art do you enjoy creating? Once you’ve found your niche, stick to it.
- Create original artwork – This one should be a no-brainer but it’s still worth mentioning. With NFTs, you’re selling your artwork as a digital asset. That means that anyone who buys it will own the rights to that art. As such, you need to make sure that the art you’re selling is completely original.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment – NFT art is still a relatively new concept. There are still a lot of unexplored possibilities. Don’t be afraid to experiment with your art. Try new things and push the boundaries.
- Have fun – Creating art should be fun! If you’re not enjoying the process, then it’s probably not worth your time.
Examples of Amazing NFT Artworks
Now that you know how to create NFT art without coding and some tips for creating great art, let’s take a look at some examples of amazing NFT artworks.
Beeple – Everydays: The First 5000 Days
This artwork by Beeple is considered to be one of the most valuable NFTs in existence. It was sold for a whopping $69 million at Christie’s auction house. The work is a collage of 5000 images that Beeple created over the course of 5000 days.
This artwork by Pak is a digital painting that was created using the retro 8-bit style. The work sold for $1.3 million at Sotheby’s auction house.
In Conclusion – How to Create NFT Art without Coding
NFT art is a new and exciting way to create and sell art. If you’re an artist, it’s definitely something you should look into. With NFTs, you can sell your artwork as a digital asset. You can also add things like tokenomics, gameplay, and evolution to your art. Creating NFT art without coding is definitely possible. However, it’s important to note that you’ll need to find a good developer to help you write an advanced smart contract. Once you’ve found a good developer, they’ll work with you to create the perfect smart contract for your artwork. If you’re just looking to create art and sell it, I would recommended starting with one of the platforms recommended above.
Hopefully this article answers all of your questions about how to create NFT art without coding. Thanks for reading!